Thursday, June 26, 2014

Welcome, Eden Girl


It's been a little silent around here. 
And that's mostly because a certain little girl has arrived and is filling up my days so full that there hasn't been much time to think of outside things. 

Eden Marie came into this world on March 29th, 2014 at 5:17 PM weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 inches long.
Her story is nothing short of miraculous. All the way around. With layers upon layers of grace. And I've been peeling them off, very slowly, for the last few months that she has been home with us. 
We love her so. 


I hope to share her story as the days go on.
Mostly because her little life already declares God's goodness. At least to me. 
I look at her and it's being spoken to me in her tiny little being.
welcome, little Eden girl.





2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet Ashton! And I think she looks just like you! Can't wait to hear her story, God is so good! Also, Eden and I share a birthday...woo! You are a beautiful Mama I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...