Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Wish List for Him



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 

 Thankfully, the guys in my life are never too difficult to shop for. 
And that's about five guys total. Including the husband.
But, none the less, I thought it would be helpful (not to mention interesting) to allow an actual guy to compose this wish list. 
Might as well go straight to the source, ladies.
So, I asked my brother-in-law (Kory) to give me a list of what he would ask for during this Christmas season. 
And he delivered. 

There's a mug for the man with a little inner nerd. 
Which, according to the list maker, fulfills that need in his life.

And if a man is going to be lounging around in sweats, he might as well be doing in it in a slimmer, more festive version.
Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with a good pair of Chuck Taylor canvas shoes. 
And that's partially because I have the same pair. No big deal.

So, enjoy the fruits of Kory's labor when it comes to this list.
(Hey, thanks Kory)
And do tell, what are you getting the man in your life this Christmas season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...