Friday, March 1, 2013

We have made it to the weekend!


The weekend is finally here. We can all breathe a sigh of relief now.
This week has definitely been the week where a lot of things have decided to break on us.
And so we have been busy calling repair guys and having things towed and you know the drill.
Even in the midst of the frustration that come along with interrupted schedules or unexpected events, it is a good reminder for me to keep things in perspective.
And sometimes I fail at that. But there are so many things that God has blessed me with that I can be grateful for. 
So very many things. 
And it's silly when I allow little bumps in the road to take my eyes off of that and onto other things. 
Temporary things. 
This week has definitely stretched my patience in regards to being more flexible.

Alright, I do have something exciting (and a little more lighthearted) to share as well! 

My lovely friend over at Dreaming En Francais is hosting a group giveaway as a celebration for making it to 500 followers (congratulations girl!). 
There are over 75 dollars worth of prizes up for grabs! 
 You can find all the fun and check it out here


Hope you all are having a good start to your Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Thank God it's the weekend- I wouldn't have coped for another day at work haha! I hate those weeks when everything seems to break- I have them more often than I'd like. Fingers crossed it all stays fixed for a while for you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what you mean Alice! When it rains it pours, right? :) Thank you, I am hoping it all stays fixed too! :)

      Delete
  2. I am also grateful for the weekend- and March...winter is finally on its way out...though we are sure to have another month or so to go...but I'm glad to be on this side of it.

    THanks for linking up with us- as always.

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hoping for spring seems more logical once we get to March!
      Thank you for hosting such a fun link up! :)

      Delete
  3. I am so glad that I found your blog! You are so sweet and honest and have pretty pictures of coffee & guitars! I am so excited to get to know you more!

    It is so humbling when the Lord teaches us how blessed we are by taking things away. He reminds us that He is our provider and He is our hope. I pray you had a sweet restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth!
      I'm so glad to have you here and to get to know you better as well!
      And I could not agree more. He definitely is our hope and source of everything good thing. Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well! :)

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...