Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Music Love

I am pretty sure I have mentioned on here before how much I love music. 
There are very few things (in my opinion) that express the depth of emotion and feelings that are in life like music does. 
So, with Valentines Day rapidly approaching I thought I would compose a very small list of some of the artists and their works that have my heart right now. 
Most of them have had my listening ear for a very long time. 
But, I go in seasons of listening to the same few compilations over and over again. 
And believe me, if you are abiding somewhere that is stuck in the dead of winter these tunes will lift your spirits in no time and have you dreaming of sunnier days.  

So, what are you listening to these days? Any tunes that are pulling at your heart strings?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...