Happy Thursday to one and all!
I was thinking the other day about how I enjoy getting to know people better through random facts about their lives. Whether they are really random or not.
So, I thought I would share some "random" facts about me and this life that I call my own.
But, in return I would love for you to share as well!
In the comment section below go ahead and share 5 random facts of your choosing (or more if you are on a roll. Or less if you become stumped).
Some ideas: Where have you lived or traveled? What is your favorite food? What is one thing you can't live without? What is a goal you have?
(go ahead, be creative)
Be sure to also include a link to your blog and/or a link to your favorite form of social media (instagram/twitter/pinterest).
Here is my blurb of randomness:
1. Erick and I moved to Columbia, South Carolina in August of 2011 and lived there for about 6 months.
2. I have wanted a puppy for the last six years. Specifically a husky or an Alaskan malamute. I like big dogs.
3. Erick and I got married really young. I was only 19 and he was twenty. This year we will celebrate 7 years of marriage. Which sounds crazy to even me. Time has went so fast!
4. I LOVE cheese. It is my favorite food of all time.
5. It is one of my dreams to visit Paris. Our little apartment is full of things that pay homage to that.
6. I have lived with juvenile diabetes (type 1) for eleven years. And I wear an insulin pump that most people assume is a pager.
7. I have one sibling. And so does Erick. Both are boys. So, I get in a lot of guy time.
8. I enjoy putting together clothes. Personal style is one of my most favorite things. Whether it be gaining inspiration from others or implementing my own.
9. I have a hard time sitting completely still.
10. Coffee literally brightens my day. I will drink iced coffee any day and every day. Regardless of the snow on the ground outside.