Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hey, I want to get to know you!



Happy Thursday to one and all!
I was thinking the other day about how I enjoy getting to know people better through random facts about their lives. Whether they are really random or not. 
So, I thought I would share some "random" facts about me and this life that I call my own. 

But, in return I would love for you to share as well! 
In the comment section below go ahead and share 5 random facts of your choosing (or more if you are on a roll. Or less if you become stumped). 

Some ideas: Where have you lived or traveled? What is your favorite food? What is one thing you can't live without? What is a goal you have? 
(go ahead, be creative)

Be sure to also include a link to your blog and/or a link to your favorite form of social media (instagram/twitter/pinterest). 

Here is my blurb of randomness:

1. Erick and I moved to Columbia, South Carolina in August of 2011 and lived there for about 6 months. 

2. I have wanted a puppy for the last six years. Specifically a husky or an Alaskan malamute. I like big dogs.

3. Erick and I got married really young. I was only 19 and he was twenty. This year we will celebrate 7 years of marriage. Which sounds crazy to even me. Time has went so fast!

4. I LOVE cheese. It is my favorite food of all time. 

5. It is one of my dreams to visit Paris. Our little apartment is full of things that pay homage to that.

6. I have lived with juvenile diabetes (type 1) for eleven years. And I wear an insulin pump that most people assume is a pager. 

7. I have one sibling. And so does Erick. Both are boys. So, I get in a lot of guy time. 

8. I enjoy putting together clothes. Personal style is one of my most favorite things. Whether it be gaining inspiration from others or implementing my own. 

9. I have a hard time sitting completely still.

10. Coffee literally brightens my day. I will drink iced coffee any day and every day. Regardless of the snow on the ground outside.

12 comments:

  1. Love this post idea!
    Here's mine:
    1- I'm seriously addicted to sour candy, those trolli worms especially 2- I am a canadian 3- I have a pet bunny 4 - I have no clue what I'm doing after I graduate this year 5- I have been to peru and visited machu picchu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelsey! I love all of these!
      Sour patch kids are my favorite sour candy...I always end up making my tongue "raw" from eating too many of them.
      Also, can I just say that a pet bunny sounds amazing.
      I was addicted to bunnies when I was a little girl. :)

      Delete
  2. <3 this!!! I am 100% with you on the husky, malamute...have you seen the Icelandic Shephard? They're pretty sweet too.

    Fave food: Curry
    Color: Blue
    Show/TV: Tie b/w Downton & The New Girl
    Time: Sunrise
    Relaxation: Reading Blog :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to look up that breed of dog! I have never seen one that I know of. AND I absolutely love Downton. It is so good!

      Delete
  3. This is fun :)

    1- We currently live in Japan, though my husband and I both grew up in Charlotte, NC. 2- I have traveled all over, and studied in West Africa for 6 months. LOVE seeing the world. 3- I am also addicted to sour candy. Kids, worms, belts-- all of it. It's the way to my heart. 4- Met my husband in our first class of freshman year of high school. And now we've been married almost 2 years! 5- I played the tuba for 5 years. Which is hilarious, if you know me. It's about the same size as I am.

    Love reading your sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are awesome McKenzie! My brother has been to Japan multiple times and actually hopes to end up teaching over there.
      My husband and I have both visited Charlotte and it is such a lovely city! :)
      I really appreciate you reading: thank you!

      Delete
  4. What a coincidence, I just posted 11 facts about myself on my blog :D (http://puukengat-clogs.blogspot.com/2013/02/11-facts-11-questions-and-answers.html)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, definitely dream of going to Paris one day! Loved getting to know you more girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good dream to have I think. ;)

      Delete
  6. I love this! Here are mine:

    1. I have two brothers and two half sisters. They range in age from 37 to 4.
    2. I have only ever been in long distance relationships (though am currently single)
    3. I drink far more tea than is probably good for me.
    4. I LOVE fruit and veg. Particularly mango.
    5. I love to read, and have read the Time Traveller's Wife probably upwards of 30 times. It's my absolute favourite (and I HATE the film)

    Your blog is so lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you drink so much tea, Alice! I'm the same way...except with coffee!
      I have never read the Time Traveler's Wife, but you make it sound really appealing to have read it that many times and love it so much still! :)

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...