Monday, February 18, 2013

// girl style (on that Sunday we actually had sunshine)

 Girl:  jean jacket: Gap // dress: Lauren Conrad for Kohls // necklace: J. Crew (factory) // belt: J. Crew (factory) // boots: Target // aviators: Kate Spade

Alright crew. 
I hope your weekend was completely relaxing. 
I am rejoicing over here because even though yesterday was bitterly cold, we had a full day of bright sunny goodness! 
I just love sunshine. It makes any day that much better in my opinion. 
So, yesterday was full of the cheerfulness that vitamin D brings. 

And being that I was (sadly) without my dudes yesterday. All that remains is the girl style aspect of this post.
  How was your weekend? Anything wonderful take place? 


4 comments:

  1. love your necklace! I had a very relaxing weekend, it flew by as always though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having sunshine too!!! It definitely makes a real difference to how I feel. And that dress looks so lovely on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this post. So fabulous!

    I'm hosting a $100 Lulus.com gift card giveaway on the blog. Hope you can enter!

    goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue dress! So cute!

    Jenna @ http://rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...