Monday, January 28, 2013

Well, lately.

This week has felt like a test on many levels. A test of my courage. A test of my strength. And a test of my ability to not be full of fear.
And it has been a week where I have witnessed the power of prayer in a very real and active way in my life.
I do want to share a deeper post about some of these things.
But, for right now I feel like it's not quite in me to let it out.
Maybe I've just had enough of feeling like a downer these last few days. Sometimes you just get tired of thinking about what's going on with yourself. And I think that can be a good thing.

So, until I work up the brain capacity to type into words everything I felt and thought this past week.
(Which I promise, does have a lot of good and growth wrapped into it.)
I leave you with some pictures of the usual happenings.

Spice rack clean outs.
Where I inevitably spill red pepper flakes all over the floor and try to keep one little kitty out of them.

Chocolate covered fortune cookies.
That of course, hold the most obscure fortunes.
But, that's part of the fun I suppose.

Good hangs with the best people. My favorite at least.

It's boot wearing weather people. And I'm ok with that.

And somedays I highly consider wearing my pjs out to run errands.
Team plaid. But, I do not discriminate against a good paisley print.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...