Monday, November 26, 2012

thankful



Happy Monday everyone!
I hope your Thanksgiving was full of wonderful memories, family, friends, and all the traditions that make the holiday season such a special time of year.
Erick and I spent our Thanksgiving traveling all over the state of Michigan to visit family in various places!
Because of this, we got to experience Thanksgiving dinner quite a few times.
We traveled out on Thursday evening to participate in our traditional shopping trip with Erick's brother.
It always ends early Friday morning with a stop for burgers or ice cream.

We also enjoyed some quality time with my brother who flew home for a few days by eating, decorating a Christmas tree at my parent's house, and just lounging around. 
It was a such a packed weekend full of so many blessings!
Erick and I have so much to be truly thankful for. 

What traditions do you and yours have for Thanksgiving?
What (or who) are you thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady! It sounds like you had a great holiday! I've tagged you in a post of mine! Here is the link to it:

    http://livingthefancylife.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-liebster-award.html

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving! Love these pictures! Can't wait to get a Christmas tree with the mister so we can start decorating ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous that you got to experience so much Thanksgiving dinner goodness! I did NOT get enough :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...