Monday, November 12, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend.....

I am feeling the festive spirit. The one that involves all things Christmas. I'm not sure how to avoid it with the stores brimming with cheer and coffee coming to me in red cups.

I bought this Tony Bennett Christmas album. And I can not stop listening to it. Tony, why do your musical arrangements have to be so addicting?

I am giving myself two points for not only making chocolate chip cookies for an event we had Sunday after church, but for not touching them after they emerged from the oven. Because, everyone knows cookie weakness always strikes when they are warm and melty and all things gooey.

Erick and I spent our weekend enjoying friends and family. And that is how we like them. 

Sometimes kitty surfs the web.

AND we might get some snow today! So, in honor of snow and festive red cups I give you a video.

How was your weekend? What were you up to?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sierra! I'm glad you stopped in! :)

      Delete
  2. I am a sucker for warm cookies as well ;) And Tony Bennett, seriously amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...