Monday, November 19, 2012

Concerts and a cold

This past Thursday we traveled a whole two hours (and fifteen minutes) to the other side of Michigan to see one of my favorite bands: Anberlin. 
They were on tour for their most recent album release and I was so excited to see them in concert again!
Like always, they put on an amazing show. 
We were introduced to the wonder of Steak N' Shake after the concert. 
Burgers at midnight? Why not. 
Mine was a bun-less burger....but that still counts, right?
The downside to living the rock n' roll life?
Traveling back with a cold (which latched onto me between the burger soiree and the two hour drive home) .
I hope this doesn't say anything about my age.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...