Thursday, November 8, 2012

Being prayed through the middle.

I am officially two weeks into my 30 day challenge
Can I be honest? It feels more like two months.
This is the half way point though. This point, in any challenge, always seems to be the hardest. 
You are just somewhere in the middle.
Trying not to give up.

 Ever since I have committed to this journey of bettering my health with God's help I have just felt an outpouring of love.  
My heart has been filled up countless times during these last two weeks.
I have received multiple emails, texts, and messages from friends around the country that are full of encouraging words and the promise of prayer.
 I am being faithfully prayed for by ladies that I have never met face to face. 
And that has been the most humbling and encouraging thing. 

 I truly believe that is the reason I have made it thus far. 
I feel wrapped up in it. 
There has been more movement in my health and the processes that go into that in the last two weeks than I can remember in a long time. 

 Thank you for praying me through.

You have reminded me so much of the unconditional love that God has for us!


2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog, and am so happy I did. Love what you've got going on here. And man, the middle. Tough place, right? I feel like this is usually when I dip out-- too far from the inspiration I felt at the beginning, and too far to see the end. But I feel like the Lord ALWAYS works on my heart the MOST when I trudge through the messiness of the middle. Praying that rings true for you as well, friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome McKenzie! So glad to have you here! I just wanted to say "AMEN!" to every word you typed up there. He definitely refines us through the middle. The end result is always worth it. :)

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...