Monday, October 1, 2012

This is a post about October.

Let's face it. 
It is October.
I'll save you my long (and probably drawn out) explanation of "how could we possibly be here?!"
No, instead I will proclaim on this first day of October, some current enjoyments (of my own).
What are some things that you are enjoying on this first day in October? 
Feel free to express your own shock at the arrival of this month below as well.
This rug that I have been secretly spying on at Target ever since my eyes wandered towards it. It now has a home on my kitchen floor. And I walk over it repeatedly.


Spending time at my parent's house this time of year. I can not think of anything more peaceful.
An apple covered in caramel and peanuts? Yes, I think this is a great way to celebrate October.
My pumpkin. My view.
Am I the only one obsessed with calendars? Specifically ones that walk me through the French countryside? Because I find this exciting people. Another reason to love this month.  

3 comments:

  1. Yay, can't wait to buy our pumpkins and to start cutting into them!! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time certainly goes fast... maybe too fast, but I'm happy to see Autumn arrive, time for candles, woolen sweaters and tea :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...