Monday, October 29, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend....



It was my mother's 53rd Birthday this weekend. And I think she looks as lovely on the outside as she is on the inside. That's a whole lot of lovely going on.

This weekend the temperature dropped dramatically in Michigan. But, the fall weather has been gorgeous. And nothing compliments fall adventures like coffee and long strolls through really quaint towns.

The quaint Michigan town I am referring to can be found here. They also have a covered bridge. That's right. All your quaint little town dreams are coming to fruition right here.

Do sunsets ever get old? I don't know, I just love seeing the day wrap up with such a dramatic display. It pretty much begs me to get out my camera.

It's the end of October. What?! I'm still clinging to pumpkins for a little while longer before my festive side takes over. Have I mentioned my love for Christmas?

Speaking of Christmas: Have you seen the Target Christmas commercial yet?! I have. Multiple times. And I love it. Alright Target, you win.

Tell me about your weekend! What were you up to?


8 comments:

  1. I love your photos!! We follow

    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad to have you following along! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks TJ! It really is the best time to try and capture!

      Delete
  3. i saw yesterday that they were loading up christmas stuff at target yesterday! it's coming too fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was just in there today and couldn't help but walking down all the aisles with Christmas decorations!

      Delete
  4. new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! so happy I stumbled across it! can't wait to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elise! Thank you so much for stopping by and following along! Glad to have you here! :)

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...