Thursday, August 9, 2012

Six years with my best friend

This Sunday Erick and I will be celebrating six years of marriage. I am in shock. The years have flown by. They have went faster than I ever could have imagined. 
Six years feels like minutes when you are spending them with your best friend. 

It's been a crazy six years babe. 
Six years of inside jokes. Six years of you getting up at the crack of dawn. 
Six years of you telling me you love me at the crack of dawn. 

Six years of washing your work clothes. Six years of balancing the budget...and sometimes not. 
Six years of coffee runs.

 Six years of moving here and there and everywhere. Six years of dreaming. Six years of exploring Michigan together. 

Six years of music. Six years of biking together. Six years of car trouble (R.I.P silver car).
Six years of you telling me what shirt looks better (only to have me pick the opposite one). 

Six years of crying on each others shoulder. Six years since we brought home kitty (probably feels like twenty to you). 

Six years of Target runs and mall walks. Six years of Friday night movie night (mooovvvviiiieee night!) 
Six years of shopping trips. 

Six years of me celebrating Christmas too early. Six years of loving fall. Six years of you loving winter. 
Six years of watching you walk up our apartment stairs.

Six years of you taking care of me and assuring me everything is going to be ok when I don't feel like it is.
Six years of you finding remains of food in the morning after my midnight low blood sugar episode.

Six years of you indulging my "You've Got Mail" obsession (thanks for quoting it with me). 

Six years of my music being too loud in the car. 
Six years of you snoring too loud. 

 Six years of running after Jesus together.

Six years.
Our six years.
The best six years.
To the next six.
I love you more than anything babes. 
Thank you for this life. 

14 comments:

  1. Visiting from Casey's "what is on your heart" :) Following you!

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristina! Welcome! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, six years! This entire post is adorable. Happy anniversary, you two! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on SIX sweet lady!!! YAY for beautiful relationships ordained by the God of the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog and I'm so happy I did! It's so cute! Congrats on your six years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!! Such a sweet post and I love your facial expression in your wedding picture, so cute!!! It's amazing how fast time passes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't believe you've been married for six years, girl! you both are just too cute!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi visiting from Casy's link up! I love your honesty! I just celebrated my 8th year wedding anniversary! Congrats and enjoy!

    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable ! I would so love to be married. You make it sound wonderful

    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Great wedding pic too! My twelth year anniv. happens on 12/12/12...Wacky huh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. I love this post! I am inspired to sit down and write out everything I love about my man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love this post- so sweet. happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love! happy 6 years!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...