Monday, July 30, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend....

Thunderstorms still exist in Michigan. At least this past week proved that to be true. We are super grateful for the rain though as the mitten has been beyond dry this summer.

I have witnessed a lot of sunrises this week on my way north to my parent's house. It really reminds me of the opening scene in Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightley version). *Sigh* Now all I need is a good book and an open field to walk through.

I want a puppy. Still. But, until I get one I plan on spending lots of time with my parent's dog: Roxy (seen in the following pictures multiple times). She likes to beg. 

I did a lot of lounging this weekend. So much so that I might feel a tad guilty. But, that is what the weekend is for....right?

I officially want to visit London. Like everyone else in the world at this point.

I got just a tad emotional watching the Olympic opening ceremonies. Erick fell asleep. We are a good team like that.

How was your weekend? Please tell me I'm not the only one that cried during the opening ceremonies. :)




2 comments:

  1. Pretty photos as always -- I am in love with the last one!!! Also, can you take me to London with you?!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so with you on the london thing. my husband is slightly obsessed with the city so as you can imagine we have been watching the olympics like mad people over here. good to see you had a great weekend girl!

    xo, amanda

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...