Sunday, July 15, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend....


It's still too hot in Michigan.

Is it Fall yet? I'm ready. For leaves. For cooler weather. For less humidity. And for better hair.

Working through My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers has been extremely encouraging this week.

My parent's like surprises. So much so that they surprised me with a new bike this weekend! Christmas in July. It does exist. And I love my bike. And I love my parents.

Kitty has befriended the new bike. She likes to hang out with it. You know, keep it company in case it becomes lonely.

I am officially on a mission to get to The Influence Conference. It looks amazing.

Mint Klondike Bars. My food plug for the weekend.

How was your weekend?? Share the details!


9 comments:

  1. I am sooo ready for fall, too. It's my favorite season.. love the changing leaves and crisp weather and cute clothes! Also, mint klondike bars. I know what I'm getting on my next grocery store trip. xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new bike looks nice! Love love love these pictures, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love christmas in july- you have super parents and a cute cat...and yummy food...oh joy! my weekend involved cleaning, organizing and clearing the slate for real summer fun! her i come! ~Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get into my cleaning and organizing...I have good intentions but I never quite get everything accomplished! ;)

      Delete
  4. it's equally as hot here in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am praying for some rain here soon!

      Delete
  5. love your blog! so glad i found it :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...