Sunday, July 8, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend......

I like taking random trips with the husband. Just driving around. It makes for a fun Friday evening.

Sonic malts. Do you have a Sonic? Have you tried their malt? Go. Stop reading this and go find one.

This is turning into a foodie post (tends to happen). But I love pizza and I don't care who knows it!

The husband and I have consumed mass amounts of ice cream this weekend as well. Mint Chocolate chip. Over and over and over......you get the picture.

The 4th of July festivities are still taking place in our neighboring towns. Fireworks. Sparklers. You name it. And so I conclude that we need to have more reasons to play with sparklers.

I did a very sad job of recording much this weekend via pictures. So, you get a vacation pic. Of me, the husband, and brother-in-law Kory drinking coffee. I figure that the coffee is the high point of that picture.

So.....how was your weekend? Highlights?





2 comments:

  1. Sadly I have yet to find a Sonic around here.. not fair! And mint chocolate chip ice cream all weekend? Sounds about right to me! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, mint chocolate chip is my absolute favorite ice cream. so nothing wrong with eating that all the time.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...