Thursday, July 5, 2012

It was the 4th of July!

Is your blog feed getting blown up with posts about the 4th yet?
 I'm pretty sure that everyone just loves this holiday that not only allows us to spend some time with family in the summer heat, but also reminds us that we live in a lovely country. With lovely people. And we have a lot of freedoms that have been purchased for us at a high price. I try not to take that for granted. 

Well, just like everyone else, I am here to share a little about our mid-week celebration and blast you with a ton of photos. Read on if you dare. 

We made the trek up to northern Michigan (once again) to do what we do best with Erick's family: hang out. Our time was spent eating (northern michigan rocks the foodie scene), relaxing, conversing, sweating it out on a beach, and of course lighting some sticks (also known as sparklers) on fire. 
Does it get any better than that? 
I think not. 
Hope you enjoyed your 4th of July with people you love. And that you stayed cool in the process. 
Commence photo train now. 
(more posts pertaining to my love of michigan here)

2 comments:

  1. Ashton, I feel like we'd be great friends :) I love reading your blog! Looks like you had a great holiday!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you Whitney! I think we both have a coffee obsession, right?!
      The key to any friendship. ;)

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...