Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas in July (?!?!)

I know what some of you are thinking. It goes along the lines of : REALLY??
But, I was compelled to write this post. That's right, compelled. 
 Never mind that Christmas is my favorite holiday. Just never mind that.
 The point is, that a certain channel was playing Christmas movies all weekend on the 'ol tv as tribute. 
The point is, Christmas is indeed less than six months away. 
The point is, there exists a place where it is Christmas all year long. 
And it lies here in Michigan. 
Need I say more? 
Erick and I like to visit a few times a year. It is the world's largest Christmas store: Bronners.
It's located in a town called Frakenmuth, Michigan (which has it's own unique story).
It is truly a magical place. Where Christmas music plays all throughout the store. 
Where you can literally walk around for hours exploring a countless number of ornaments. 
There are Christmas lights and Christmas decorations and Christmas stuff everywhere.
 And it is the home of a snack cafe' that so happens to produce a hotdog that Erick and I get every time we are there.
Want some more interesting facts about the world's largest Christmas store (aka most magical place in the world....)? 
Click here.
Happy Christmas in July!



7 comments:

  1. isn't crazy how we crave christmas during these dog days of summer. we, too, are looking forward to the change of seasons and getting all giddy in the christmas mode! this place looks like MAGIC!

    xo, amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you should go home and watch It's A Wonderful Life! That's my all-time favorite Christmas movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, it's hard to believe Christmas is less than six months away.. when did THAT happen?! Second of all, how cool is that? I need to find myself a huge Christmas store that's open year-round here in SoCal!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy your posted this! I've been working on a blog post about Christmas as well. Bronners is so amazing! I pass by Frakenmuth every time I drive to my hometown. Glad you reminded me of it wonderfulness! ;)

    xo.
    Raechel
    http://livingthefancylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fast does the time go?! It feels like I opened my Christmas presents only a moment ago... crazy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I want to go to the year round christmas store. I LOVE christmas ! and everything christmas related (although I'm glad it's only once a year to keep it special). I would spend all my time there if I lived in michigan.

    http://myfroley.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh i so want to visit that store! I love Christmas and the awful english weather (we're on our 5th day of sun all summer.. the rest of the time it has rained every day) has made me feel very festive all of a sudden. I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling it x

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...