Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Today!


Good morning everyone! I hope your Tuesday has started out well! It is shaping up to be a beautiful day in Michigan. One that I hope to go out and enjoy.

Today, I am super excited to be over at Krista's lovely area of the world wide web: Crescendo
It has been a lot of fun getting to know her along with reading about her great tips for organization and her precious fur baby. Fur baby owners unite. 
So, if you have some extra time head on over and pay Krista a visit!
Wishing you a lovely Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Just read your feature on there, loved it! I mean, who doesn't love French toast?! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you stopped by my blog and left a comment, I love your blog! Can't wait to read more...my husband is also from Michigan and I'm hoping to get out there and visit someday soon! Hope you're having a great week so far.

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your feature over Krista's blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...