Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Tunes

It is no secret that I love music. I love it. I love playing it. I love singing it. I love listening to it. I do wish that life could be a musical. So, forget the silent driving thing. My music is cranked. Especially in the summer. Summer has a soundtrack.
 Or at least my summer does.
 And every summer, for as long as I can remember, my brother has been producing his very own compilation of songs on a summer cd. And then I listen to it over and over and over....all summer long.

So, I thought I would share with you my summer soundtrack. That's right, here are the songs that I will be playing over and over and over again while the weather is warm and I am driving down the road.

You can find all these jams on itunes or your music source of choice (i do enjoy spotify): because I recoginize that not everyone will have the same musical taste as I (that's diversity).
Happy Summer.
Happy listening.

ashton's summer playlist 2012

  1. M83: "Midnight City"
  2. M83: "Steve McQueen"
  3. Vampire Weekend: "Mansard Roof"
  4. Dan Black: "Wonder"
  5. Anberlin: "Pray Tell"
  6. Regina Spektor: "Don't Leave Me"
  7. Jeremy Fisher: "Jolene"
  8. Brooke Fraser: "Something in the Water"
  9. Brooke Fraser & William Fitzsimmons: "You can close your eyes"
  10. Radical Face: "Welcome Home"
  11. Fun: "We are Young"
  12. Brooke Fraser: "Orphans, Kingdoms"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...