Monday, June 25, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend....

Eating a whole pack of red vines all by oneself is never a good idea. Even though it certainly seems like it.

I have a growing addiction to Pure Barre. I have seen my abs. They do exist.

My husband has been called Johnny Depp a countless number of times the last few weeks. What is happening?? I blame the mustache.

We had people in front of us at the Starbucks drive through pay for our coffee! Conclusion: people from Colorado are nice (license plate) and my hope in humanity is temporarily restored.

My brother in law can cut hair. That's right. He can cut hair and I can't. At all. Go team Kory.

I know it's only the end of June, but I love Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol. So, I'm letting the world know, right now, that I plan on putting that on my reading list for the colder months to come.

Sitting outside at my parent's house, listening to the rain, officially a peaceful moment.

How was your weekend? What is going on in your corner of the woods?




2 comments:

  1. Wait, what's wrong with finishing an entire pack of Red Vines?! Also love the Starbucks story, people need to just be nicer to each other on a daily basis. Can't imagine something like that happening here in LA though! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend was mistaken for Johnny Depp, so - BE HAPPY. he is beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...