Monday, June 18, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend......

Bruschetta is delicious. And I think I could eat it for every meal.

My husband is a really good bass player. I am proud of how far he has come with that instrument. AND I must say, I do enjoy watching him play.

Sitting outside with family is one of the most enjoyable acts of summer. In my opinion.

Target is the best store ever. I have conveyed that in entries past. No, but really, is there anything better than picking up dish soap and candy all at the same time? So efficient.

I take my puppy envy out on my parent's dog (roxy). She receives a lot of love when I see here. Look at the puppy face!

Spending a whole weekend with my family and erick's family turns out to be quite perfect.

Surprise Birthday parties are still fun to be a part of. Cake. Balloons. Secrets. The trifecta of fun.

How was your weekend??






1 comment:

  1. Yum, that bruschetta looks amazingly good! And I definitely love sitting outside with family just enjoying each other's company. Perfect way to spend a summer evening! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...