Sunday, June 3, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend....

I eat way too much food in between the days of Friday and Sunday evening (this evidence is painfully revealed in my pictures from this weekend).

Starting up an exercise regimen after weeks....er....months of not doing anything is painful. Both physically and to my pride. 

My cat is planning on taking over the world. At least that's what her most recent picture is telling me. Try not to be too intimidated. She spares anyone with cat nip. 

I am obsessed with guacamole. What has come over me? 

I have a really great dad. 

Erick and I find that sometimes lazy Fridays are the bomb. So we celebrate them by being extra lazy. With sprinkles on top.

Sea salt and chocolate?! I am a believer. 

I must watch "You've Got Mail" every time it's on tv. Even though I own the DVD. Two copies. Addicted.

7 comments:

  1. Oh these food pictures are too yummy... now I'm hungry! Your cat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm partial to her cuteness. :)

      Delete
  2. oh yeah, guacamole is way good. I eat way too much over the weekends too haha. its bad.

    p.s. you're cat is too cute. I wouldn't mind if she took over the world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will tell kitty that you approve of her plan. ;)

      Delete
  3. Ohhh my gosh that dark chocolate with sea salt is sooooo good.

    I definitely eat too much on the weekends. I partially blame this on my pizza-loving boyfriend. And also on the wine that's usually consumed on the weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least I know I'm not alone! Pizza is definitely our weakness over here too. :)

      Delete
  4. Sea salt and chocolate?! I'm sold :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...