Tuesday, June 5, 2012

So, you want to feel your muscles shake?



This is what I've been up to the last two days. A whole lot of muscle shaking. A whole lot of sweating. A whole lot of learning to stretch my body. But, I've finally committed to doing something. And I am loving this workout. I feel like I'm digging down deep just to complete the hour. I am having to shut out distractions and just focus on my body and what it can do.
 Because of this focus, there is such a huge sense of accomplishment when the time is up.

It's a time to push yourself. And that is exactly what I've needed: to push myself. To try harder. To focus on what my body needs. To think about my health.

By all means, if you want to feel your muscles shake like they have never done before, check this out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I need to get motivated to start working out or doing SOMETHING again soon. This looks tough though so kudos to you!! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you girl! i really need to start working out again. it's ridic over here. i am happy at least one of us has motivation. for now i'll keep trying to convince myself that our evening stroller walk to good enough. ;)

    xo, amanda

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...