Friday, June 15, 2012

It's here!

The weekend! I don't know about you, but I am pumped that it is Friday. I have a pillow that is calling my name....it's literally begging me to sleep in tomorrow morning. And because I'm feeling especially accommodating, I plan on doing just that.  

Erick and I have some traveling to do over the weekend. Mostly time spent with family and our dads. Because it is Father's day weekend and all. And we love our dads. 

So, it's your turn to share what you are pumped about this lovely Friday. What are the weekend plans?

As you ponder that, I leave you with kitty. Sometimes she creeps on people. 
And sometimes I catch her doing it. 

happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. sweet face. i think i have her little sister. love the cuddly kitties.
    happy weekend to you!
    ~deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekend! I absolutely love the fact it's weekend and I can just take it easy without having to excuse myself for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, she's definitely creeping. too funny!
    i spent the whole weekend driving and moving back up to WA. i have definitely loved today just sleeping! sleep is the best thing...ever!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cat - I just put a pic of my cat up on my blog so it was a bit funny to stumble over this post minutes after! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...