Thursday, June 21, 2012

It has been 32 years!

Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful parents. I am extremely grateful to have had the example of your love and commitment to each other after all this time.
 I know it hasn't always been easy (as marriage never is) but you have remained a strong unit that loves each other and has been committed to your children. 
And that has made all the difference. 
Thanks for loving each other. 
Thanks for loving me (and erick....I know he is your favorite ;) ). 
And thanks for leading by example. 
Love you both.

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and well-written! And the photo is adorable, too! Happy anniversary to them! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! Happy anniversary to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so happy!!!! My parents are going to have their 31 anniversary in a few days... I feel so lucky to see my parents still in love and happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...