Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gotcha'

I caught the husband in the middle of a real smile. He had no idea that I took this picture (until now). Sometimes you got to get sneaky with the picture capturing people. I'm not proud of this, but it has to be done.

I love it when he smiles. Never mind that he was discussing Star Wars with someone at the very moment this picture was obtained (hence the giddy grin). I just like to see it. It reminds me of all the laughing we have done over the years. It reminds me of what a kind heart he has. Yup, it reminds me that I am married to a good man that I need to appreciate more often.

His smile brings out an abundance of happy in this girl, right here. 

7 comments:

  1. what a heartfelt post. and what a hunk of a hubby! my hubs has the whole nerdy thang going for him, too. and i mean that in the most sincere way because it's sorta awesome. thank you for reminding me that i need to appreciate my love's grin more often. :)

    xo, amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! This made me laugh because I definitely agree! I love the nerd in my husband. :)

      Delete
  2. You are so (sneakily) sweet! Is that a word? Anyway...sweet as can be. And the fact that Star Wars was involved reminds me a lot of someone I know. Tee Hee...
    ~Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful words... and he has lovely smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet post! catching my man in the middle if a smile makes me happy too (and it's also likely to happen while discussing star wars...). you have a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your hubby has a wonderful smile! It's impossible to get smiley pictures of my fiancé, every time I try I fail miserably :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...