Tuesday, June 19, 2012

commence dessert party

It all started on Sunday. With this yummy recipe that my mother-in-law concocted. And before I knew it, the men around me all looked like they should be in a commercial. The cool whip was flowing freely. The berries runneth over. It was a full on dessert party. That is if you measure a party by the amount of dessert that ends up on one's face as a result of sheer enjoyment. So, you say you want in on this party? 
Well, this is all you need: 

Fillo Dough: formed into little "bowls"

Pudding: your choice of flavor (we had vanilla and chocolate)

Whipped cream or Cool Whip (whatever you prefer)

And lots of berries: (strawberries and blueberries were our choices but you could get as creative as you want).

Pile everything as high as you want into the little bowls. 
Commence dessert party. 
Enjoy the show. 

8 comments:

  1. YUM! this is thee perfect kind of party! great idea, ashton!

    xo, amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, if i knew you were making this i would have come over too. scrumptious!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Pics ,looks like it was delicious :))
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings from Vienna ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and easy! And super duper delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heck... that looks AMAZING!! I want :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that looks so yummy! Now I'm hungry again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look SO yummy and unbelievably easy. Thank you for sharing.. I know I'll be making these a bunch of times throughout the summer! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...