Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Up north

Erick and I traveled up north this weekend to my parent's home (my childhood home) to do a little doggie and cat sitting while they were away. It never ceases to amaze me what "going home" can do to a person. My parents live out in the country, and it always seems so peaceful and calm out there. I drive down their dirt road and it feels like I am driving back through time just a little. The weather was amazing this past weekend in our area of the mitten....so we spent a lot of time outside.
Just nature. Me. My husband. And some furry animals.

5 comments:

  1. I bet you had fun! I love your blazer by the way...

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it darling!! maybe we can follow each others blog?! XoXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany GoodwinMay 17, 2012 at 12:55 PM

    I do believe I've been there! Talk about a long time ago... I'd love to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you have! It was a long time ago, but not too much has changed there! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh I love nature, that's exactly why I run to my parents home in the countryside almost every weekend (luckily, it's not far).

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...