Monday, May 7, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend.....

I am a believable recipient of a hair mustache. Just as long as I can figure out how to achieve it. Small learning curve. (our friend Caleb has it down...obviously)

It's time for those summer drinks again. You know. The tea. The iced something. It's just time.

My husband likes powder donuts dipped in hot chocolate (what?!)

Powder donuts dipped in hot chocolate equals a soggy donut.

If I visit Pet Smart twice in one weekend I will inevitably have puppy envy and will want to adopt every homeless cat in the store.

I can't fall asleep at a decent time on Saturday night knowing full well Sunday morning comes very early.

The husband and I can watch one of the Ocean's (11, 12, or 13....anyone?) movies together for the hundredth time and still laugh. Ahhhh dry humor.




8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...i have been wanting doughnuts for like 6 months... no joke. I love the crumb ones. so much. so when are you gonna post a little vid of you and that guitar?? hmmm? :) I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can honestly say I do love donuts...just not dunked in any liquid. :)
      AND I will have to consider the guitar video....pretty sure I would feel like a huge goober. ;)

      Delete
  2. arnt those donuts the best?! haha Loving your cute flats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alycia! And yes, those donuts could get me into a lot of trouble if they stuck around.... ;)

      Delete
  3. oh goodness, all of these images are absolutely adorable! loving the mustache pictures!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TJ! I was definitely struggling with getting my perfect mustache on. :)

      Delete
  4. you guys are so adorable. and you're the only person I know who looks pretty in a mustache. hehehehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is so funny! I'll remember that the next time I have the urge to "grow" one. :)

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...