Friday, May 11, 2012

Little brother

He isn't so little anymore. Matter of fact, he is graduating this weekend in the lovely (and extremely warm) state of South Carolina with his Master's Degree. My little brother has gone and grown up and has become quite an admirable man.

There is something about being the big sister though. You always feel like you need to look out for your little brother. Boss people around. You know, basic big sister protocol. So, no matter how "grown up" your sibling becomes.....some things never change.

Of course I had to include an old school photo.Would this be a true sentimental post if I left it out?
I think not.

Congratulations little brother for coming so very far and working so very hard. I am proud of you. And I love you. And I suppose I'll admit that you are officially smarter than me now. But, only by a little.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. My "little" brother is now 6' 7" and 275 lbs playing fooball for the Colorado. It's SO weird to watch him on tv and he looks huge! lol :)

    xoxo,
    TM

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is awesome! That's the thing about little brothers...they grow up and get tall. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...