Friday, May 25, 2012

And we're off!

Are you as excited as I am to have a long weekend??!! Alright, so I'm actually excited that the husband has a long weekend, which in turn qualifies me under "long weekend" status. Right?

We are off to a slight bumpy start as we both got burned by the sun (not kind sun, not kind) in the exact same place ( back shoulders and arms) but on completely separate days doing completely different outdoor activities. Yes, we are rocking the lobster look over here people. But, there is strength in numbers. I aloe his back. He puts aloe on mine.

Minus that issue, we are looking forward to welcoming summer this weekend by attending a wedding, spending time with family, and hopefully traveling to northern Michigan to one of my favorite places (on this planet).
We are wishing you a great weekend as well full of lots of sunshine and summer fun (don't forget the spf!). 


6 comments:

  1. ...and PS...LOVE your animals page on pinterest...my furbaby dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely looking forward to the long weekend! Enjoy, lady!! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Have fun on the road! And that drumstick ice cream looks amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very much in need of this long weekend. Here's hoping for great weather!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend! Too bad for the sunburns though, hope they'll heal quick... oh, and I love the pictures (but then, who doesn't?)!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...