Monday, April 2, 2012
This past week....
1. ...we got to experience a "spring snow." We all knew it was coming. This is Michigan after all. Thankfully, the snow didn't stick around for too long and was pretty much melted by the next day.
2. ...i wore polka dots. And there is something very happy about a bunch of little dots all over your shirt. So, I think I enjoyed it and I plan on doing it again soon.
3. ...the husband and I did a lot of driving north. We were pet-sitting my parent's animals. But, I got to enjoy a lot of sunrises and sunsets as a result.
4. ...i had a lot of coffee time with my parent's cat: Spencer. We bonded over caribou coffee with irish creamer. I'm not telling Kitty.
5. ...i consumed my weight in cadbury chocolate eggs. I can thank my brother-in-law for introducing me to their wonder AND a unique way to consume them.
6. ...the husband and I enjoyed time with friends. And time with friends normally centers around various food products. Like ice cream. And coffee. And we are grateful for that fellowship. And the food. :)