Monday, April 30, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend......

Omelette eating forever. I can't help my love for them.

Dear J.Crew, why must you continue to carry so many lovely items? You really are feeding my addiction to stripes. Sincerely, me.

Aunts that you lovingly call, "Buzz" are just way cooler. My Aunt Buzz bought me sparkling water. And I love it.

My husband can rock a rain boot. He was purchasing them for work related reasons....but I'm not giving mind to that.

Sometimes you order a small blizzard from DQ and you get the equivalent of a medium instead. Joy usually follows.

Hope your weekend was well! What did you learn?

2 comments:

  1. via nat the fat rat... thanks for the j-crew stripes tip...was wondering the source :)
    ~Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her blog! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...