Sunday, April 22, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend...

Eating spaghetti is no easy task. Sitting directly across from someone eating spaghetti is no easier. More amusing though. Good thing my brother-in-law is a pro at spaghetti consumption.

There are still flowers blooming in Michigan. Which means spring is still happening. Which means I am still enjoying the explosion of green on the trees that is taking place here in the mitten.

I take a lot of pictures of food. And I don't care who knows it. See below for evidence of this matter.

My husband likes to roll his pants. And my husband looks pretty darn good with his pants rolled.

I don't enjoy taking mirror photos.

And I love sparkling water. In a glass bottle.

Hoping your weekend was wonderful! What are some of your revelations?

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely weekend! And for the life of me, I have never been one to take mirror pictures! I feel like they always look pathetic when I take them. You on the other hand have a real talent for mirror pictures! ha. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!"Pathetic" is definitely a good word for how I felt in regards to the mirror pictures I attempted. :) Glad I'm not alone on this matter!

      Delete
  2. food photos are some of my favorites:-) I mean, it is such a big part of our lives, why not document it! This weekend I re-learned how much I enjoy reading a book outside in the sunshine! soooo relaxing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very good point! I am running with that from now on. :)
      Ohhh enjoying a book outside sounds wonderful!

      Delete
  3. I love taking food photos! And I love looking at other people's food photos, too (though that can be seriously dangerous when I'm hungry). This weekend, I learned to expect the unexpected from SoCal weather. Sunny at our apartment does not always equal sunny two miles away at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree...I am normally hungry after reading blog posts! And I'm right there with you when it comes to unexpected weather...Michigan dabbles in the art of weather confusion all the time! :)

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...