Monday, April 16, 2012

Some things I learned over the weekend....

Cupcakes are delicious! Especially celebratory cupcakes purchased by your in-laws.Yum.
The husband and I have some pretty cool friends. And we can even claim one as family. Lucky.
Long skirts are the closest thing to outfit freedom.
I can eat a whole meal with chopsticks. And it's fun. And I never knew I had it in me. Me and the sticks rocked that teriyake chicken.
Humidity in Michigan still equals wavy hair on my head. No amount of product can change the inevitable.
My husband is just too attractive when he is shopping with me.
Oh and P.S.: You really need to check out Brooke Fraser's Flags Deluxe Edition CD if you already haven't. The bonus tracks are beyond worth it. I leave you with this.




10 comments:

  1. Love your nail polish. I wish I could figure out how to use chop sticks... I just can't seem to learn the trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's "Navigate Her" by Essie! :) I'm not sure what it was about using the chopsticks this time....but it finally clicked for me! :)

      Delete
  2. Yummy!!
    WooW i always want to learn how to use chopsticks

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the chopsticks- i usually switch to a fork half way through. ha. Love your cute blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was definitely tempted to use my fork with the rice! :)

      Delete
  4. but can you eat a cupcake with chop sticks? lol! jk.... btw (sheesh that was one too many acronyms) have you ever listened to Jeremy Fisher? I feel like we share the same musical taste...and that dude rocks my socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's probably a good thing that I can't. It would become another excuse to consume them. :) I am going to go check out his music right now....because I concur with your above statement. :)

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...