Sunday, March 18, 2012

This weekend.

The husband and I threw a "Star Wars" par-tay with two of our favorite guys. Unfortunately, two of the four of us passed out 40 minutes into the showing (see evidence below).

I was craving a hot dog on Saturday. I blame Michigan for skipping spring and moving right along to summer.

We spent some time enjoying the beautiful sunshine on Saturday at our local Starbucks. There is no time when coffee is not appropriate. No time.

To top it all off I got to see a beautiful sunrise on the way to church this morning and get festive with the Easter candy.

It's been a great weekend spent with some really great people. I hope yours was wonderful as well. Onward to Monday!

4 comments:

  1. haha i love that everyone fell asleep. i think i would to watching star wars. and that hot dog looks delish.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely ironic that they passed out during the movie they picked. ;)

      Delete
  2. LOOOOVE reeses eggs!!! I seriously had to avoid the target easter section like the plague yesterday. All of that delicious easter candy was staring me in the face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there anything better than peanut butter and chocolate?! Target is the worst when it comes to "candy temptation" for every holiday! But, I love it so. :)

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...