Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thank You

Erick and I are in the throes of packing. Boxes are piling up. I am pacing around our place about a hundred times a day staring at stuff. Kitty has yet to realize that she is in for another long and tedious car ride.
I have found that moving, no matter where, is an unsettling process.

Regardless of that emotion, I am so very grateful. Erick and I have been reminded during this time of how good our God is. And one of the ways we have recognized that is through His people. Back in Michigan. And here in South Carolina. We want to express our thanks publicly to all of you.

Thank you for your prayers, words of encouragement, prodding, pushing, check-ups, phone calls, letters, friendship, and giving. We are so humbled by the love that has shown through all of you towards us.

To those here in South Carolina: thank you for your friendship and opening your doors to us. You have been a huge source of comfort to us while we have been away from home. And now you all need to come visit the north...I am sure that I have convinced some of you!

I am reminded of this verse as we have seen the body of Christ act out His love in different parts of this country:
Philippians 1:3-6.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...