Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Gourmet Shop

Today, I must admit, reminded me a lot of spring. The sun was shining, there was a cool breeze, the birds were chirping....it's still January.

Needless to say, my touchdown in Michigan in 16 short days may be met with some temperature shock.

I got to spend some time with a lovely friend at the quaintest downtown restaurant: The Gourmet Shop. I wanted to take home the linens on the table, sip sweet tea by their little window all day long, and pray that my flaky croissant would never end.....

I definitely had a "You've Got Mail" moment. And those are precious indeed. So, thanks to my friend for introducing me to the best tuna sandwich I have ever had. I am much obliged.

3 comments:

  1. that looks like an amazing sandwich. i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was slightly amazing. I definitely ate the whole thing. :)

      Delete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...