Monday, January 30, 2012

A few of my favorite things

We all have them. Favorite things that is. I enjoy discovering new things that I find fit in with my routine...and passing on the love. So, here are a few of the things that I am obsessing over at the moment. Enjoy!

1.) Yogi Detox Tea. This stuff uses 100% natural ingredients and tastes amazing. Plus, it helps clean out those important organs that you want to keep around for awhile. I am particularly partial to the berry (liver and intestinal) and peach (kidney). I discovered them at Earth Fare....another obsession.

2.) I love coffee. I love coffee mugs. And I was tickled to find these little guys at Anthropologie. Makes my coffee in the morning that much more enjoyable. They even make me want to drink water.

3.) I have dry, sensitive skin. So when I tried this Shea butter by L'Occitane....the world stood still. Alright, that might be a stretch, but it is organic and fair trade attested. Not to mention, it holds amazing nourishment power not only for your body but your face, lips, hair....everywhere. Ya, my skin pretty much loves me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...