Sunday, November 27, 2011

See You Soon.

    In the midst of this past week being full of reminders of thankfulness, and family, and journeys home....Erick and I were reminded of the frailty of this life. We have had to say goodbye, for now, to two dearly loved men in our lives. Men of God that were full of His joy. Full of His kindness. Full of His peace. They were dear mentors to us and will be remembered as individuals that loved Jesus more than anything this world could offer.

   While there is a sadness in saying goodbye to people in this life, I am confident that they are experiencing incomprehensible joy now, as they cast their crowns before the King.

  Dave, I am looking forward to playing music again with you someday soon. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up then. We miss you.


Soon and very soon

my King is coming

robed in righteousness

and crowned with love

When I see Him

I shall be made like Him

Soon and very soon



Soon and very soon

I'll be going

to the place He has prepared for me

There my sin erased

my shame forgotten

Soon and very soon



I will be with the One I love

with unveiled face I'll see Him

There my soul will be satisfied

Soon and very soon



Soon and very soon

see the procession

The angels and the elders

round the throne

At his feet I lay

my crowns my worship

Soon and very soon



I will be with the One I love

With unveiled face I'll see Him

There my soul will be satisfied

Soon and very soon



Though I have not seen Him

my heart knows Him well

Jesus Christ the lamb

the Lord of heaven



I will be with one I love

With unveiled face I'll see Him

There my soul will be satisfied

Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon

Soon and very soon
(lyrics: Hillsong United)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...