Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas......

 


My brother in law sent me this picture last night of what it looks like in lovely Michigan. I would be lying if I didn't say that Erick and I were suffering from "snow jealousy" (a real condition) after we saw this picture. We just missed all this white stuff during our recent visit. 

I am hoping that 19 short days from now I will be frolicking around in this cold, clean, white powder. Erick is looking forward to driving on treacherous snow-covered roads. (true story). And while I'm not looking forward to that aspect, I am glad that God decided to imagine up snow. Because what is Christmas with no snow? As far as I'm concerned, snow is just another way that God displays His creativity in creation. And that is worth appreciating.

4 comments:

  1. i'm totally looking forward to snow! and if your favorite movie is you've got mail you should read natthefatrat.com she blogs about the movie in almost every post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed (quite frankly) with that movie! I will be sure to check out that blog! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had our first snow today (which for the south is unheard of). But it didn't stick. So I suppose that doesn't count. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, my husband and I are here in sunny South Carolina....and we would LOVE just one flake of snow for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...