It's about time for an update. We have been extremely busy. And I am amazed at how fast this month has flown by. Can you believe it is almost November? Erick is already more than half way through this semester (yay!). In the midst of really busy schedules and still missing home....these are some things that are making me more lighthearted these days.
1. Cooler weather. I wore my first sweater the other day. It was as wonderful as I remembered it being.
2. Candles. I have went through so many. It reminds me of home. And makes my house smell good. And who doesn't like that?
3. Psalms. I've started reading through this book. And it's encouraging.
4. Counting down the days until Thanksgiving. I am excited to go home. And I enjoy watching my calendar as the days get closer.
5. Christmas music. Don't judge me. It lightens the mood. And I believe that Christmas is one of the most hopeful times of the year.
6. Clothes for cooler weather. Specifically these clothes for cooler weather. Want.