Monday, September 5, 2011

Welllll.....

Our weekend has consisted of a bored laziness that only happens when one uproots themselves from everything they once new and relocates to a "foreign land."
Ironically, I feel as if I might as well be across the ocean at this point. There is something about unfamiliarity that renders one quite helpless.
So, with that pitiful picture in your mind, I am going to sabotage this post and list some things that I am missing right now. So deep to my core that it actually aches. Cheers.
1. Cool weather. I am so tired of the 90s. This week is a FULL week of the 80s and it feels like Christmas.

2. Fall. Where is it? Does it come down here? I just want to see one colored leaf. And a pumpkin. And some tea. And this could go on....

3. Birds. Apparently, they really do migrate. Kitty and I are having withdrawals.

4. Michigan drivers. Never thought I would ever say that. But, if you tried my route on for size you would understand.



3 comments:

  1. you forgot a Kory on your list! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that is just understood. There is no list that can contain that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall does come to the South. But it isn't until November. So all those movies where people are playing football on Thanksgiving (not snowmobiling)that is in the Carolina's.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...