With all the negativity and sometimes downright depressing messages out there...I thought it would be slightly logical to compose a list of things that I am just downright happy about right now. It's good to consider the little things.
1. Iced Coffee. The obsession continues. I wake up in the morning feeling quite cheerful with the image of iced goodness in my head.
2. The Beyond Youth Conference! I am excited to see what God is going to do this weekend. Not to mention I am excited to be playing music with some of the loveliest people on the planet.
3. Knitting. My mother recently taught me. And even though my "square" is a tangled mess of yarn at some points...I am smitten with the process.
4. The promise of fall fashion. GET excited people. I am thrilled about the different textures and colors that are making a show this season.
5. Receiving packages. I don't even care if the contents of the box are not for me...the fact that I am holding a sturdy card board creation with my address on it is enough.
Those are some of the "little things" that have me giddy right now. How about you?