Friday, July 29, 2011

BEYOND: abide

I thought that I would write a little blurb about the Beyond Youth Conference that is only one week away! This will be year FOUR of the event and it is super exciting to see a bunch of youth come out (from different churches and different states) to worship and grow together.
I am looking forward to the worship this year (for more than one reason) and I know "the band" is super excited to worship with everyone as well starting Friday evening.
There will be crazy games, good food, powerful speaking (learning to Abide in Christ...hence the name), fellowship with other teens (don't worry adults, there will be fellowship for you as well), and some giveaways.

I know that every year we have people that are unsure or "on the fence" about coming, but can I be honest with you for a minute? This is going to impact your life probably more than you realize. I am just speaking from personal experience here. This isn't just useful for teens. It goes past age boundaries. So, I am going to challenge you to forget whatever excuse you may have (forget it)and come, expecting to see God move in your life.

Are you interested yet? Go to facebook.com and check out "Beyond 2011: Abide" and tell us you are coming!!
Have some questions? Ask me. Or shoot us a message online.
We are looking forward to seeing you all there!!



2 comments:

Go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...